۱۳۹۱ آذر ۱۱, شنبه

My Dear Friend

My Dear Friend.

Compliments of the day, My name is Princess Laurita Tetengi, i am 26 years old, from republic of Liberia,i am 5.6ft tall, fair in complexion,(never married before ) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father, Dr. Nicolas Tetengi. He was the managing director of Tetengi Gold and Diamond Associates (Ltd) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Dakar Senegal where i am seeking political asylum as a refugee.

I came across your contact address while searching for someone to help me, I lost my entire parents and want you to stand as my foreign trustee to retrieve and invest the sum of Five Million United State Dollars which I inherited from my late parent I tried to get this money out from the bank in Madrid Spain were the fund was deposited, but the management refused because of my age and refugee status.

I am ready to give you 30% of the whole money at the completion of the transaction, write me back for more details, Reach me faster through my alternate email address Email;  loveryprinclaurita@yahoo.fr

Awaiting to see your lovely reply soonest,have a nice day.
Regards.
Princess Laurita Tetengi

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: