۱۳۹۳ مهر ۳۰, چهارشنبه

A Call for Crazy Ideas

 
 
 
 
 
Must-Reads for huri
 
See more
 
 
 
 
 
Highlight of the day
 
 
 
A Call for Crazy Ideas
 
Bill Gates on LinkedIn
 
 
 
 
 
 
Recommended for you
 
 
 
Why I Won't Accept Your Linkedin Invitation
 
Michael O'Donnell
 
I get about five or six requests to connect with people on Linkedin every day. I consider each and every request in the spirit I...
 
Thanks for not buying popcorn from my son
 
Trey Tompkins
 
If you declined my son's offer to buy popcorn from his Cub Scout Pack yesterday, I owe you one. I'm serious.I spent yesterday...
 
A jobless man applied for the position of 'office boy' at Microsoft. The...
 
Malik Jahangir
 
A jobless man applied for the position of 'office boy' at Microsoft.The HR manager interviewed him, then gave him a test: clean...
 
How to Avoid 5 Interview Fails
 
Matt Hulett
 
I'll pile onto every popular post around, with the do's and don'ts on interviewing. Except, my list is extremely cathartic...
 
5 Things the Death of my Father Made Me Change
 
Kevin Green
 
Exactly one year ago today, my father lost his long battle with Parkinson's Disease. It was, and remains, the worst day of my...
 
Let's Fix It: End the Talent Shortage by Hiring for Results, Not Skills
 
Lou Adler
 
In this series of posts, Influencers explain what they wish they could fix — and how. Read all the stories here and write...
 
Even if You're Employed, 7 Steps to Take Now
 
Melanie Harris
 
It doesn't matter who you are, where you work, what your title is, how long you've been there or what kind of education you have;...
 
 
 
 
 
You are receiving LinkedIn Pulse emails. Unsubscribe.
This email was intended for huri ekhraji (IT student at dont have). Learn why we included this.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact LinkedIn Customer Service.
 
© 2014 LinkedIn Ireland, Gardner House, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland
 
 

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: