۱۳۹۳ مهر ۹, چهارشنبه

How You Know You’ve Found the Right Career

 
 
 
 
 
Must-Reads for huri
 
See more
 
 
 
 
 
Highlight of the day
 
 
 
How You Know You've Found the Right Career
 
Joel Peterson on LinkedIn
 
 
 
 
 
 
Recommended for you
 
 
 
Six Toxic Beliefs That Will Ruin Your Career
 
Dr. Travis Bradberry
 
There is nothing wrong with making a mistake. It's what you say to yourself after you mess up that matters. Your self-talk (the...
 
10 Things To Start Every Week
 
Brian de Haaff
 
I have always been focused on achievement. I'm a "goals first" guy and I generate lists that help me do my best. A...
 
How You Know You've Found the Right Career
 
Joel Peterson
 
Warren Buffett claims that he tap-dances to work every day. And why not? In 2013 alone, he made $12.7 billion. That's $1.5...
 
Is Elon Musk the Greatest CEO of the Modern Era?
 
Don Tapscott
 
Ok, before I start, let me make full disclosure: my new Tesla was delivered today. Yes I know it's a car for the 1 percent,...
 
What You Can Learn In The Next Ten Minutes That Will Make Your Entire Life...
 
James Altucher
 
I'm going to be dead for about 9 or 10 TRILLION years. And only alive for the next 40 or so.It sounds like I'm trying to put...
 
How to Hug Your Backstabber
 
Dan Rust
 
(Author's note: Some of the best thoughts and ideas are in the comments section below. Be sure to read through those.)When Eric...
 
FOMO Origato: Redefining FOMO to improve our social experience
 
Brian Solis
 
TL;DR version: Question FOMO. Your digital life and the value you take away from it and also invest in it is yours to define.This...
 
 
 
 
 
You are receiving LinkedIn Pulse emails weekly. Change to daily or unsubscribe.Version 2.0
This email was intended for huri ekhraji (IT student at dont have). Learn why we included this.
 
©2014 LinkedIn Ireland, Gardner House, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland
 
 

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: