۱۳۹۳ مهر ۲۳, چهارشنبه

Let's Kill the Weekly Meeting

 
 
 
 
 
Must-Reads for huri
 
See more
 
 
 
 
 
Highlight of the day
 
 
 
Let's Kill the Weekly Meeting
 
Jeff Denneen on LinkedIn
 
 
 
 
 
 
Recommended for you
 
 
 
Why I Won't Accept Your Linkedin Invitation
 
Michael O'Donnell
 
I get about five or six requests to connect with people on Linkedin every day. I consider each and every request in the spirit I...
 
Thanks for not buying popcorn from my son
 
Trey Tompkins
 
If you declined my son's offer to buy popcorn from his Cub Scout Pack yesterday, I owe you one. I'm serious.I spent yesterday...
 
Why You Should Always Say "Hello" In The Elevator
 
Liz Linzer
 
I recently traveled to Europe to visit a few of our offices abroad and launch a new, exciting youth employment initiative for...
 
5 Things on Your Resume That Make You Sound Too Old
 
Marc Miller
 
Your Resume and Your AgeThe format and contents of your resume says a lot about your age. Age discrimination is a fact of life in...
 
Job Oppourtunities
 
Awais Akram Butt
 
Looking for professional for following positions:NSM Lahore basedRSM at Lahore, Rwp, Peshawar, Multan, Sukkur & KarachiZSM at...
 
The Genius Way Coca-Cola Employees Manage Their Email, Plus More Tips
 
Jacky Carter
 
Forget work/life balance. You can sleep when you die.At least that's how Snapchat's Emily White and Coca Cola's Wendy Clark said...
 
Facts about Muslims
 
Navid Khiabani
 
Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of rebellions and...
 
 
 
 
 
You are receiving LinkedIn Pulse emails. Unsubscribe.
This email was intended for huri ekhraji (IT student at dont have). Learn why we included this.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact LinkedIn Customer Service.
 
© 2014 LinkedIn Ireland, Gardner House, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland
 
 

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: